Friday, April 16, 2010

Why am I doing this??

Hi to anyone who stumbles by this blog.. I have always been described as a very "quiet"... "silent" girl. Never believed that I might have something valuable enough to tell the whole world.. (not trying to imply that, thats what i hope to achieve through this blog though;-)

inspite of the new found confidence and enthu, it took a lot of prodding. this extremely unnecessary task of talking me into something i was not interested in, could be done only by a person who has a lot of faith in me. She is my teacher, role model.. it was only when i met her that i could believe that it is indeed possible for someone to be happy ALL THE TIME... she has made me whom i am. and when someone like her, tells me to do something, i simply cannot do it otherwise..

so..here i am.. no clue what to write further. but i guess i cannot fall short of "inspiration" ...its all around me... :-)

hope to reach out with my thoughts and let u know the under-currents of a "silent girl".

1 comment:

Sankaran said...

Our dear loved one...We are happy that u have come out of the small stumbling block you have come across on your way....We very sincerely thank Kavita Didi for guiding you out of the stumbling block and use the same as a pedestal where you can stand TALL. We love you sooooo much and we are proud of you. Just go ahead, Guruji will guide you....You are on right track....We Wish You All the Best in your Life and the world is waiting for your words and actions.....Papa and mummy.